ACH Payment Benefits
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network for direct deposits and vendor payments. Only available for membership fees, not including visits
- Convenience: With an auto- mated payment, you don’t have to worry about writing a check, finding a stamp, and getting it into the mail on time. If you travel frequently, you also have peace of mind knowing that your bills are being paid. Flexibility: no searching for checkbooks or remembering it’s time to pay a monthly bill.
- Safety/Secure: When customers provide the information required to make an ACH payment, it is entered into a secure system and encrypted.
- Go Green: No paper checks = less paper. When you factor in paper invoices, postage and transportation, it’s a no brainer. Going green is good for the environment, and for your wallet.
- Reduced Errors: With an auto- mated payment, you don’t run the risk of forgetting to sign your check or entering the wrong amount. Once you set up your payment, the same amod each month.
- Set It and Forget It: With ACH payments, you can do just that by setting up recurring billing. Auto invoicing, payment and payment tracking; can it get any easier?